Monday, July 27, 2015

My favourites

My friends sent me an email asking about my favs and I thought it would be nice to post it here so you can get to know me better!

Favourites 

Color?    Blue
Food?      I have so many!! Greek food or pasta, watermelon and strawberries
Music?    I love so many kinds (pop, rock, etc)
Singer?     Taylor swift
Band/group? Weeknd, moist
Song?  Earned it by weeknd, love me like you do by Ellie goulding
Book?       Don't have one
Current book you read/reading?         Grey as told by Christian grey
Sport?     Badminton
Animal?       Cat
Fashion/clothes?     Comfortable clothes/casual, jeans
Short hair/long hair?  I like both! Currently have shorter hair but I do like long hair more
Movie?    Lord of the rings trilogy, lake house, pride and prejudice
Season?    Fall with all the changing leaves, and it's not too cold or hot
TV show? Once upon a time
Male crush?   Jamie dornan, kimura takuya
Female crush? Hmm? Maybe j lo?!
Vacation spot?    I want to go to Hawaii
Restaurant?    Don't have one..but in la it was bubba gumps
Car?     Lexus
Place?   Somewhere where it's got beautiful scenery of tree, grass and blue skies
Saying?    Hm..too many! I definitely believe in timing and things will come to those who wait



Thanks for sending me the email! Hope I answered them correctly:)




No comments:

Post a Comment