Thursday, July 9, 2015

Friends Old and New

So, I've been keeping  in touch (at least trying) with some friends of mine from highschool and uni that I've lost touch with.  It's nice to hear how everyone is and catch up on old times.  I am quite shy and  sometimes I have to get out of my shell.  I am definitely married the longest out of my friends and it's funny to hear them ask me "wow, how do you make it work?"...I laugh because honestly, my life is so busy and things are happening all the time. I try to downplay it and I guess if I could give any advice I'd say "let things go and don't forget to laugh".  Hopefully we'll have many more years together!

I am happy that I can keep in touch with people that I've lost touch with. It was probably from moving, busy lifestyles, jobs, etc.,.. But, nice to know that we can pick up right where we left off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment