Sunday, September 13, 2015

Weight loss

After having my daughter Emi, I gained some weight that I really wanted to lose for some time. Just the initial getting off my butt or just making time to squeeze in some exercise was difficult. I wasn't feeling good for a while, so then I decided why not go for a walk to de-stress?! I went for a long walk in the woods and at night, I slept better! So I kept continuing walking (or going on treadmill if bad weather) and feeling good. At the same time my dr wanted me to do blood work for my blood sugar and, diabetes scares me. So, I started walking more and sleeping better and snacking more on veggies. Well, I've lost about 15 lbs now and feel better! I am continuing this forever as it is a lifestyle change for me and not a quick weight loss sort of thing. I do enjoy exercise and am planning on starting yoga too ! I'll keep updating on how my progress is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment